Trustees (Declaration of Holdings of Shares and Debentures) Rules, 1964
FORM I : [Form of report to the public trustee in the event of any change in the holding or other particulars declared by a trustee]
[See rule 4]
1. Name of the trust
2. Name and address of the settlor of the trust
3. Date(s) on which declaration(s) was/were made earlier in Form I and, report, if any, in Form II.
4. Name(s) of the company(ies) the holdings in which have undergone change.
5. Date of occurrence of change.
4[6. Nature of change (in the case of change in holdings, the number of shares of different classes in, or the debentures of the company(ies) held by the trustee affected thereby together with the paid up and nominal value of each such share and the nominal value of each debenture should be indicated.)
7. The value of the shares in, or debentures of, the company/companies held in trust after the change.
8. Number of shares of different classes, in, or debentures of, the company(ies) held by the trustee(s) after the change indicating the paid-up and nominal value of each such share and nominal value of each debenture.
9. Particulars of the nominal, subscribed and paid-up capital of the company(ies) and the particulars of the debentures issued by the company(ies).
I/We certify that the statements made in paragraphs 1 to 8 above are true to my/our knowledge and those in paragraph 9 are true to the best of my/our information and belief.
Signature of Trustee(s)]