Tamil Nadu Commission for Protection of Child Rights Rules, 2012
8. Minutes of meeting.-
(1) The minutes of each meeting of the Commission shall be recorded during the meeting itself or immediately thereafter by the Secretary or by any other officer of the Commission as directed.
(2) The minutes of meeting of the Commission shall be submitted to the Chairperson for approval and, upon approval, be circulated to all members of the Commission at the earliest and in any case sufficiently before the commencement of the next meeting.
(3) The decision of the Commission in every matter discussed by it shall be recorded in the form of an opinion and dissenting opinion, if given, shall also form part of and be kept on record. Decision shall be taken on the basis of majority opinion where there is any difference of opinion.
(4) All orders and decisions of the Commission shall be authenticated by the Secretary or any other officer of the Commission duly authorized by the Secretary with the prior approval of the Chairperson in this behalf.
(5) Unless specifically authorized by the Chairperson, no action shall be taken by the Commission on the minutes of the meetings until the Chairperson approves the same.
(6) A master copy of the record of all meetings and opinions of the Commission shall be maintained duly authenticated by the Secretary.
(7) A copy of the minutes pertaining to each item shall be kept in the respective files for appropriate action. Opinions shall be kept in the respective records and for convenience, copies thereof with appropriate indexing shall be kept in guard files.