Tamil Nadu Commission for Protection of Child Rights Rules, 2012
Budget and Account Heads
[See rule 12(8)]
Head of Accounts (Expenditure)
3. Travel Expenses
4. Office Expenses
(c) Office machines/equipment
(f) Electricity and Water Charges
(i) Staff Car and other Vehicles
(j) Other items
5. Fee and Honorarium
6. Payment for professional and special services
7. Rents, rates and taxes/royalty
9. Advertising sales and publicity expenses
10. Grant in aid/contributions/subsidies
11. Hospitality expenses sumptuary allowances etc.
12. Pensions / Gratuities
13. Write off/losses
15. Other charges (a residuary head, this will also include rewards and prizes)
Heads of Account (Receipts)
1. Payments by State Government
2. Other receipts.
Principal Secretary to Government.