Tamil Nadu Commission for Protection of Child Rights Rules, 2012
13. Financial Powers.-
(1) The Commission shall spend the sums of money received by it for the purposes of the Act.
(2) The Secretary of the Commission shall have all powers relating to financial transaction of the Commission, except in cases which require prior approval of the State Government.
(3) The Secretary shall obtain prior approval of the State Government in matters of creation of posts, revision of pay scales, procurement of vehicles, re-appropriation of funds from one head to another, permitting any officer of the Commission to participate in seminars, conferences or training programmes abroad and such other matters determined by the State Government, by order.
(4) The Commission shall have powers to engage any person as consultant for a specific purpose and for a specific period on the terms and conditions agreed in advance relating to honorarium, travelling allowance, dearness allowance.
(5) All financial powers of the Commission shall be governed by the General Financial Rules, delegation of financial powers Rules and economy instructions issued by the Finance Department of the State Government from time to time.
Principal Secretary to Government.