The Madhya Pradesh Information Technology (Electronic Service Delivery) Rules, 2017
19. Creation of secure application software for Electronic Service Delivery.-
(1) The Competent Authorities shall get appropriate application software created, using which, the Signing Authorities, shall digitally sign the license, permit certificate, sanction or approvals, and get the same audited by a third party agency, so as to ensure its security, reliability, performance and consistency, before it is deployed.
(2) Every such application software shall, inter alia, possess the capability to assign a unique identification to each license, permit, certificate, sanction or approval.
(3) Every Authorised Service Provider shall create its own application software in consultation with the respective Competent Authorities, which shall enable such Authorised Service Providers to deliver electronic services in accordance with these rules.
(4) Every such application software created either by the Competent Authority or the Authorised Service Provider shall, inter alia, possess the following features and capabilities, namely:-
a) secure Login of Authorised Agents, as are required to access the application system, through use of Digital Signature Certificates;
b) secure access of Authorised Agents, to the repositories of digitally signed electronic records maintained by the Competent Authorities, for printing and delivery of the digitally signed license, permit, certificate, sanction or approvals; and
c) to assign an unique identification to the voucher or receipt issued by any authorised agent while providing electronic services to the citizens.
(5) The Director of Electronic Service Delivery shall get such application software audited by a third party agency, as to ensure its security, reliability, performance and consistency, before it is deployed by the Authorised Service Provider and also as and when changes are made in the application software.