The Madhya Pradesh Information Technology (Electronic Service Delivery) Rules, 2017
10. Authorised Service Provider to collect service charge.-
(1) The application for an e-service submitted by a user to an Authorised Service Provider or an authorised agent shall be accompanied by such service charge as may be determined by the Director of Electronic Service Delivery which is payable in cash to the Authorised Service Provider, at the time of making the application.
(2) The Director of Electronic Service Delivery may determine service charges by notification for eservices.
(3) The service charges may be different for different e-services such as,-
(a) the status enquiry;
(b) print-outs related to e-services;
(c) the scanning of documents related to e-services;
(d) the acknowledgement receipt; and
(e) any other e-service.
(4) The service charge shall not include any duly authorised taxes, charges, dues or any other moneys due in respect of a service payable by any person to the Competent Authority concerned that are otherwise payable under the respective Act, rule, regulation or order of the Government when making an application to the concerned Competent Authority.