Industrial Disputes (Central) Rules, 1957
Progress report on constitution and functioning of Works Committee for the
half-year ending 30th June l 3lst December, ___________________
1. Name and address of the establishment ___________________________
2. Name of the employer ________________________________________
3. (a) Number of workmen employed ______________________________
(b) Names of the Unions, if any _______________________________
(c) Affiliation of the
4. If the Works Committee has been functioning-
(a) Date of its Constitution ____________________________________
(b) Number of workmen’s representatives (elected members) __________
(c) Number of employer’s representatives (nominated members) __________
(d) Number of meetings held during the half-year (with dates) ________________
5. If the works committee had not been functioning, the difficulties encountered in its constitution/ functioning.
6. General remarks, if any.
Signature of employer or his representatives