Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

Industrial Disputes (Central) Rules, 1957

74. Report of notice of strike or lock-out

The report of notice of a strike or lock-out to be submitted by the employer under sub-section (6) of section 22 shall be sent by registered post or given personally to the Assistant Labor Commissioner (Central) appointed for the local area concerned, with copy by registered post to-

(1) The Administrative Department of the Government of India concerned,

(2) The Regional Labor Commissioner (Central) for the Zone,

(3) Chief Labor Commissioner (Central),

(4) Ministry of Labor of the Government of India ,

(5) Labor Department of the State Government concerned, and

(6) The District Magistrate concerned.

Industrial   Disputes (Central) Rules, 1957 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys