Industrial Disputes (Central) Rules, 1957
59. Complaints regarding change of conditions of service, etc.
(1) Every complaint under section 33A of the Act shall be presented in triplicate in Form ‘I’ and shall be accompanied by as many copies of the complaint as there are opposite parties to the complaint.
(2) Every complaint under sub-rule (1) shall be verified at the foot by workmen making it or by some other person proved to the satisfaction of the Labor Court , Tribunal or National Tribunal to be acquainted with the facts of the case.
(3) The person verifying shall specify, by references to the numbered paragraphs of the complaint, what he verifies of his own knowledge and what he verifies upon information received and believed to be true.
(4) The verification shall be signed by the person making it and shall state the date on which and the place at which it was signed.