Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

Companies Unpaid Dividend (Transfer to General Revenue Account of The Central Government) Rules, 1978

PART 'B' : Payment Order by the Registrar


"068-Miscellaneous General Services-Unpaid Dividends of Companies-Deduct Refund".

Certified that the amount claimed, namely, Rs. ______________ has actually been deposited by the company to the General Revenue Account of the Central Government under Major Head "068-Miscellaneous General Services-Unpaid Dividends of Companies" on _________________ (date)

Necessary note for refund has been kept in the accounts maintained by me.



Passed for payment for Rs. _____________ in favor of Shri __________ . The cheque/demand draft may please be issued in favor of Shri ___________



FORM NO. III: Form of Indemnity Bond

[See rule 6(3)]


    The Registrar of Companies,



    In consideration of your agreeing to pay me the sum of Rs. ____________ (Rupees _________________) only, being the amount due to me on dividend for the year _____________ from M/s. __________________________ out of the

(Name of the company)

General Revenue Account of the Central Government, I ________________ son/daughter/wife of _________________ do hereby agree to indemnity you to the extent of any claim not exceeding the amount hereinbefore mentioned which may be preferred against you, and which you may have to lawfully discharge

Date _____________

Place ____________




1. _________________________________________


Address _____________________________________

2. __________________________________________


Address ________________________________________________

Companies   Unpaid Dividend (Transfer to General Revenue Account of the Central   Government) Rules, 1978 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys