Companies Unpaid Dividend (Transfer to General Revenue Account of The Central Government) Rules, 1978
FORM No. I: Statement of unpaid or unclaimed dividend and interest thereon transferred to general revenue account of the Central Government
[See rule 4]
THE COMPANIES ACT, 1956
|Registration No ___________||Nominal capital Rs._______|
[Pursuant to section 205A(6)]
1. Name of the company and address of its registered office.
2. Date of payment from the Company's Unpaid Dividend Account in the _____ to Punjab National Bank for credit to Central Government.
3. Particulars of the Challana under which paid into Punjab National Bank.
4. Financial year to which the dividend relates.
|Sl. No.||Folio in register ledger containing particulars||Name of the member to whom the amount of dividend is due (to be given in alphabetical order)||Last known address of the person(s) entitled to receive the amount||No. of shares held||Particulars of dividends||Amount due||Interest thereon, if any||Total amount due unpaid as per the company’s unpaid dividend account in _____ (Name of the Scheduled Bank) and the date of payment into the Punjab National Bank||Details of payment (Entries to be made by Registrar as and when payment is made by him)|
|Equity||Preference||Date of declaration||Date of transfer to Unpaid Dividend Account||On equity shares||On prefe-rence shares|
Certified that whole of the amount remaining unpaid or unclaimed for a period of three years from the date of transfer to the special account under sub-sections (1) and (2) of section 205A has been transferred to the General Revenue Account of the Central Government.
Total amount Rs. ____________
Dated this day _________ of _______ 19 ________
· To be signed by Secretary and one Director or at least by two Directors.