Companies (Issue of Share Certificates) Rules, 1960
[See rule 7]
REGISTER OF MEMBERS
Name Folio No. ______________
Date at which entered as a Member _____ Date at which ceased to be a Member _______
|No. of allotment or transfer||Date of allotment or entry of transfer||No. of shares allotted or transferred||Distinctive number of shares inclusive|
|Cash payable on shares|
|Number and date of issue of certificate||Transferor's folio||Nominal value of shares acquired|
|Cash paid on shares|
|Amount due and on what account (allotment or call, etc.)||Date when due||Date of payment||Cash book folio|
|Amount paid||No.of trans- fer||Date of entry of transfer||No. of shares transf -erred||Distinctive number of shares inclusive||No. and date of issue of the certificate||Transferor's folio||Total nominal value of shares transferred||Balance of shares held||Remarks|
Note.- All entries in the Register should be authenticated by the Secretary or the person appointed by the Board to sign share certificates.
1. Omitted vide the Companies (Amendment) Act, 1969.
2. Inserted by the Companies (Issue of Share Certificates) Amendment Rules, 1995, w.e.f . 26th May, 1995.
3. Inserted by the Companies (Issue of Share Certificates) Amendment Rules, 1999, w.e.f . 6th January, 1999.
4. The words "on the paper of the size having length of 297 millimeters and width of 210 millimeters" omitted by the Companies (Issue of Share Certificates) Amendment Rules, 1994.
5. Inserted by Notification No. GSR 476(E), dated 16th October, 1996.