Company Law Board Regulations, 1991
(See regulations 13 and 14)
Before the Company Law Board, ________________ Principal Bench 20A[/Additional Principal Bench]/Region Bench, Bombay/ Calcutta/ Madras/ New Delhi.
In the matter of the Companies Act, 1956, Section _______________.
The Monopolies and Restrictive Trade Practices Act, 1969, section 2A
23[The Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934, section 45QA] and
and In the matter of _________________________________________________
(State the name and registered office address of the company)
In the matter of ___________________________________________ (Petitioner)
(State the name and address of the petitioner)
Details of petition
1. Particulars of the company, whether petitioner or not (See regulation 16).
2. Particulars of the petitioner(s) (need not be stated where company is the petitioner).- [Name, description, fatherís/husbandís name, occupation, capacity, i.e. qua shareholder, qua depositor and address of the petitioner(s)].
3. Particulars of respondent(s) (need not be stated where company is the respondent).-[Name, description, father's / husbandís name, occupation, capacity. i.e. qua shareholder, qua depositor and address of the respondent(s)].
4. Jurisdiction of the Bench.-The petitioner declares that the subject-matter of the petition is within the jurisdiction of the Bench.
5. Limitation.-The petitioner further declares that the petition is within the limitation laid down in section _______ of the Companies Act, 1956 11[or Securities Act, 1956] (where applicable).
6. Facts of the case are given below.- (Give here a concise statement of facts in a chronological order, each paragraph containing as nearly as possible a separate issue, fact or otherwise).
7. Matters not previously filed or pending with any other court.-The petitioner further declares that he had not previously filed any application, writ petition or suit regarding the matter in respect of which this petition has been made before any court of law or any other authority or any other Bench of the Board and that any such application, writ petition or suit is pending before any of them.
In case the petitioner had previously filed any application, writ petition or suit, the stage at which it is pending and if decided, the gist of the decision should be given.
8. Relief(s) sought.-In view of the facts mentioned in Para _______ above, the petitioner prays for the following relief(s):
[Specify below the relief(s) sought explaining the ground for relief(s) and the legal provisions (if any) relied upon.]
9. Interim order, if any, prayed for.-Pending final decision on the petition, the petitioner seeks issue of the following interim order:
(Give here the nature of the interim order prayed for with reasons).
10. Particulars of bank draft evidencing payment of fee for the petition or application made:
(i) Branch of the Bank on which drawn;
(ii) Name of the issuing branch;]
(iii) Demand Draft No.
Amount Rs. ______________
11. List of enclosures
(See regulation 18 and Annexure III).
Signature of the Petitioner.