Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

Companies (Court) Rules, 1959

72. Application to vacate or vary order of stay

Where an order has been made staying the commencement or continuation of any suit or proceeding under subsection (6) of section 391, any person aggrieved by such order may apply to the Court by a Judge's summons to vacate or vary such order. Notice of the application shall be given to the applicant at whose instance the order of stay was made and to such other persons as the Court may direct.

Companies   (Court) Rules, 1959 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
Powered and driven by Neosys Inc