Companies (Central Government's) General Rules Forms, 1956
FORM 7C] : Application for extension of time under section 108 (1D)
THE COMPANIES ACT, 1956
[Pursuant to section 108(1D)]
Registrar of Companies
SUB: Extension of time under section 108(1D) of the Companies Act, 1956.
I beg to apply for extension of time under section 108(1D) of the Companies Act, 1956, and request you to kindly accord the same at an early date.
The brief particulars in respect of my holding are as under:-
1. Name of the company (with address) whose shares are the subject of transfer
2. Name and address of the applicant seeking extension of time
3. Number and nominal value of the shares involved in each instrument of transfer
4. Name of the transferee
5. Date of execution of the transfer
6. Date of expiry of the period of validity of the instruments of transfer in question
7. Whether the applicant is still the rightful holder of the transfer forms
8. Name of the person in whose favor the shares stand registered in the books of the company.
9. Reasons given by the applicant for the extension of time asked for
10. Particulars of payment of the application fee
Dated ……….. Signature…………..
INSTRUCTIONS ON THIS APPLICATION
1. It is made under section 108(1D) of the Companies Act, 1956, and it is presumed that the applicant and other parties to the transfer deed to be revalidated are fully aware of the contents and legal implications related to the matters of transfer of shares. It should be complete in all respects and accompanied by necessary fees. Extension of validity will be provided for a specified period from the date of revalidation based on the contents of the application. Responsibility for the truth, correctness and legal validity of this application and the transfer deeds related thereto rests entirely with the applicant and extension will be provided based on this.
2. Where the transferees are companies, compliance with the provisions of sections 49 and 372 (if applicable) of the Act should be ensured by the applicants to the satisfaction of Registrar of Companies.
3. Payment of fees.- Table of fees per each transfer deed.
Nominal face value of shares involved in the transfer deed
Up to Rs. 5,000
Above Rs. 5,000
Mode of payment.- The amount may be paid in cash at the ROC's Office or by Bank DD or pay order favoring ………to be attached to the application. Particulars of payment such as cash or DD or pay order No. and date to be furnished in column No. 10 of the application.
4. Attestation.- In case of transfer deeds requiring attestation (in cases like thumb impressions,, marks, signature differences. etc.) the attestation may be done on the Transfer deed itself by a Magistrate, Special Executive Magistrate, Notary Public or a similar authority holding a public office and authorized to use the seal of his office, member of a recognized Stock Exchange through whom the shares are sold or a manager of the transferor's bank.
5. Applications can be lodged at the cash counters of the offices of the Registrars of Companies.]