Companies (Central Government's) General Rules Forms, 1956
Rule 13A. 14. Section 503
(1) Sub-sections (2), (3), (4), (5), (6) and (10) of section 465 shall apply with respect to a committee of inspection appointed in a creditors' voluntary winding-up under section 503.
(2) Sub-sections (7), (8) and (9) of section 465 shall not apply with respect to the committee, and sub-rules (3) to (5) shall apply instead.
(3) If a member of the committee is adjudged an insolvent, or compounds or arranges with his creditors, or is absent from five consecutive meetings of the committee without the leave of those members who, together with himself represent the creditors or the company, as the case may be, his office shall become vacant.
(4) A member of the committee may be removed at a meeting of the creditors if he represents the creditors, or by the company in general meeting, if he represents the company, by an ordinary resolution of which seven day's notice has been given stating the object of the meeting.
(5) On a vacancy occurring in a committee, the liquidator shall forthwith summon a meeting of the creditors or a general meeting of the company, as the case may require, to fill the vacancy, and the meeting may, by resolution, re-appoint the same, or appoint another person to fill the vacancy:
Provided that if the liquidator, having regard to the position in the winding-up, is of the opinion that it is unnecessary for the vacancy to be filled, he may apply to the court; and the court may make an order that the vacancy shall not be filled, except in such circumstances as may be specified in the order.