Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library


Central & State Forms

How Do I Obtain

Apply for

Registration Forms for

IP Forms

Passport & Visa Forms

Tax Forms

Forms for


Affidavits & Notices

Visa Forms

1. Form No. 1 is to be used for New/ Reissue/Replacement of Lost /Damaged passports. The same application form is used for passports for minors as well.
2. Application Form No. 2 is for making application for Police Clearance Certificate, ECNR Stamp, Inclusion of Spouse's name, and changes in Name, Appearance and on Exhaustion of pages on the passport and change of address. The same Form is used for renewing a short term validity passport to its full term validity.
3. PP Form is used for Police Verification Report. This is a part of Application Form No. 1 but can be filled separately if required by the Passport Office.
4. Application for Canada
5. Application for France
6. Application for Germany
7. Application for Nepal
8. Application for Russia

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
Powered and driven by Neosys Inc