Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library


Central & State Forms

How Do I Obtain

Apply for

Registration Forms for

IP Forms

Passport & Visa Forms

Tax Forms

Forms for


Affidavits & Notices

Obtain Death Certificate: Maharashtra

Concerned Authority

Death Certificates are issued by the Municipal Corporation / Municipal Council in urban areas whereas in rural areas the authority is the Tehsildar at the Taluka level. The authority at the village level is the Gram Panchayat Office.


An application in the prescribed format, along with the necessary court fee stamp, is to be submitted to the concerned office, in case of urban areas. For rural areas, an application can be given on plain paper with the requisite details.

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys