Certificate: Himachal Pradesh
Indian citizens above the age of 18
years (for brides) and 21 years (for grooms).
- The marriage ceremony should actually
have taken place.
- Both the bride and the groom need to
submit a joint application on the prescribed proforma to the Marriage
- Two witnesses should accompany the bride
and groom to the Marriage Office.
- Proof of the dates of birth of both the
bride & the groom should be enclosed along with the joint application.
- Residence proof document of the bride
should be enclosed along with the joint application.
- No fees if the marriage certificate is
obtained within one month of actual marriage.
- Rs. 10/- if the marriage certificate is
obtained after one month and before three months of actual marriage.
- Rs. 50/- if the marriage certificate is
obtained after three months of actual marriage. However, in this case, the
marriage certificate is issued by the Deputy Commissioner.
Marriage Grant to Disabled
Marriage Grant to Destitute Girls
Application Form for Widow Re-Marriage