Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library


Central & State Forms

How Do I Obtain

Apply for

Registration Forms for

IP Forms

Passport & Visa Forms

Tax Forms

Forms for


Affidavits & Notices

Obtain Birth Certificate: Himachal Pradesh

Concerned Authority

         For Urban areas: The Executive Officer under the Municipalities Act is the Assistant Registrar (Birth & Death).

         For Rural areas: The Panchayat Secretary of the concerned Panchayat


The forms are available from the office of the Registrar (Births & Deaths). The fully filled application form duly signed by the applicant is submitted to the concerned authorities.

Details mentioned in the form are verified from the actual records of nursing homes and hospitals. In case the birth is not registered within 20 days, then the registration is made on verification conducted through revenue authorities.

Birth Certificate from SDM Office

The birth certificate is issued by the SDM in case there is no registration of Birth with M.C. or Gram Panchayat. In that case, the birth report is desired from the Medical Officer of the hospital where the delivery has taken place.


No fee is charged in any case.

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys