Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library


Central & State Forms

How Do I Obtain

Apply for

Registration Forms for

IP Forms

Passport & Visa Forms

Tax Forms

Forms for


Affidavits & Notices

Obtain a Domicile Certificate: Haryana

Concerned Authority

         Patwari and Tehsildar for rural areas.

         Municipality EO/MC for urban areas.


Apply to the concerned Sub Divisional Magistrate after verification by Patwari and Tehsildar for rural areas, and by the Municipality EO / MC for urban areas. Deposit the requisite fee and get the certificate in the specified time. At the centre, after completing the verification process, apply as per procedure, deposit the fee and get the certificate.

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys