Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library


Central & State Forms

How Do I Obtain

Apply for

Registration Forms for

IP Forms

Passport & Visa Forms

Tax Forms

Forms for


Affidavits & Notices

Obtain Birth Certificate: Assam

Concerned Authority

Joint Director, Health Services of any District


In the event of a failure to register the birth of a child within the stipulated period of 21 days, one has to obtain a non-objection certificate (NOC), which is issued for the child who has crossed the age of one year without obtaining Birth certificate.

This certificate is issued by the District Administration to obtain Birth Certificate, which in turn is issued by the Joint Director, Health Services of a district of Assam. The applicant has to apply at the receipt counter of the Public Facilitation Center, Deputy Commissioner's Office. The operator accepts the application and provides a computer generated receipt of the application. A printout of the certificate is taken, based on the data from the application. The certificate, along with the document, is dispatched to the concerned Officer, and after prior approval of the officer through a signature, the certificate is sent back to the receipt counter to be issued to the applicant.

The certificate is issued on the same day as the day of application.

Application Form for Birth Certificate

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys