Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library


Central & State Forms

How Do I Obtain

Apply for

Registration Forms for

IP Forms

Passport & Visa Forms

Tax Forms

Forms for


Affidavits & Notices


1. Application for the Grant of Domicile Certificate
2. Application for Registration of Marriage under Hindu Marriage Act, 1955
3. Application for Registration of Marriage under Special Marriage Act, 1954
4. Proforma of Affidavit for Obtaining Birth Certificate
5. Proforma of Affidavit for Obtaining Death Certificate
6. Application Form for Scheduled Caste Certificate
7. Application for New/Duplicate Consumer Card/Ration Card
8. Application for Addition or Deletion of Facts in the Ration Card
9. Application for Change in the Food Card/Ration Card
10. Application for Surrendering Food Card/Ration Card
11. Application Form for the Grant or Renewal of Learner's Licence
12. Medical Certificate for Availing Leaner's Licence
13. Learner's Licence Application Form
14. Application Form for Licence to Drive a Motor Vehicle
15. Application Form for the Registration of a Motor Vehicle
16. Application Form for Free Supply of Stationary
17. Affidavit regarding no Criminal Cases
18. Form for Press Card
19. Allotment of Alternative Plot under the Scheme of Large Scale Acquisition, Development and Disposal
20. Application for Notifying Change of Accommodation
21. Form Notifying Conversion of Weapon
22. Application for Grant/Renewal of Certificate of Registration under the Edible Oils Packaging Order
23. Endorsement Form of New Weapon Purchased
24. Licensing Area Validity Form
25. Form of Application for Arms License
26. Application for Accommodation under Government Residence Rules
27. Form for Issuance of Food Card
28. Application for Issuance of Permanent Identity Card to the Disabled Person
29. Form for Journalist Health Card
30. Milk & Milk Product Food Licences Application Form
31. Application for the Grant of Nationality Certificate
32. Form for Parking Pass for Media Persons
33. Application Form for Registration of Outside Licenses
34. Renewal of Arms License
35. Application for the Grant of Solvency Certificate
36. Form for Issue of License for Solvent, Raffinate and Slop
37. Application for Cancellation of Registration (VAT)
38. Show Cause Notice for Cancellation of Registration (VAT)
39. Form for Furnishing Security (VAT)
40. Application for Return, Release or Discharge of Security
41. Value Added Tax Return Form
42. Composition Tax Return Form (VAT)
43. Statement of Tax Paid and Stock in Hand on April 1, 2005
44. Statement of Trading Stock and Raw Material as on the Date of Registration
45. Challan Form for Value Added Tax
46. Value Added Tax Refund Claim Form
47. Refund Form of Dealers (VAT)
48. Value Added Tax Refund Form
49. Notice of Default Assessment of Tax and Interest
50. Recovery Certificate for Dealers (VAT)

Page: 1  

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys