Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library


Central & State Forms

How Do I Obtain

Apply for

Registration Forms for

IP Forms

Passport & Visa Forms

Tax Forms

Forms for


Affidavits & Notices

Central Forms

Ministry of Environment and Forests
1. Animals acquired and experiments performed (Revised Form D)
2. Application for permission for animal experiments (Revised Form B)
3. Record of animals bred and acquired (Revised Form C)
4. Format for inspecting teams for approval of animal house facilities
5. Application for registration of breeder/establishment/educational institutions/shelters (Revised Form A)
6. Proforma for laboratory recognition under Environment (Protection) Act, 1986

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys