Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library


Central & State Forms

How Do I Obtain

Apply for

Registration Forms for

IP Forms

Passport & Visa Forms

Tax Forms

Forms for


Affidavits & Notices

Apply for Ration Card: Rajasthan


The applicant shall submit the application for the issuance of a Ration card, along with the deletion certificate issued by the Enforcement Officer (FCS)/Inspector (FCS)/Gram Panchayat Sarpanch of the previous place of residence to the concerned office along with the supporting documents.

The application form must be attested by the Head of the Office in case of employees and by any Municipal Commissioner or Gazetted Officer or MLA/Ward Member or any other person authorised by the Government for this purpose.

The applicant will be given a receipt for the application form and the date on which the applicant should collect the Ration Card. The applicant will have to produce the receipt for collection of the Ration Card. The office may verify the new address as given in the application and if every thing is found to be in order, the new Ration Card or the modified ration card, as the case may be, will be issued to the applicant.

An inquiry officer will also verify other information regarding members etc., given in the application form. In case of addition of the name of a child, the birth certificate and original ration card must be submitted to the office. In case of marriage etc, Deletion Certificate issued by the previous authority must be attached with the application and the ration card. If everything is found it be in order, the Ration Card will be issued or the application rejected with reasons, and informed to the applicant on the given date.

The application should be submitted in the prescribed proforma (Form-A) for a Ration Card/ Addition/deletion of name and for Cancellation of ration in the same format.

Concerned Authority

The Sarpanch issues the ration card in case of rural areas and the Inspector, Food and Civil Supply (FCS) department issues the ration card in urban areas.

Necessary Documents

For a new Ration Card, a Deletion Certificate or an affidavit to the effect that the applicant was not holding any ration card previously must be submitted. For addition of members in the existing Ration Card, in the case of marriage, the Deletion Certificate of the spouse from the previous place and in the case of birth of a child, the birth certificate of the child. The existing ration card must also accompany the applicationThe application duly attested by a Gazetted officer/MP/MLA/ any other responsible public representative.


A fee of Rs. 5 is charged for the issuance of a Ration Card.

Form for Ration Card
Application form for New or Duplicate Ration card

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys