Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library


Central & State Forms

How Do I Obtain

Apply for

Registration Forms for

IP Forms

Passport & Visa Forms

Tax Forms

Forms for


Affidavits & Notices

Apply for Inclusion of name in the Electoral Rolls: Maharashtra

Concerned Authority

Electoral Office in the City or the respective District Election Branch located at the district Collectorate Office


Every person who:

         Is not less than 18 years of age on the qualifying date and

         Is an ordinary resident of the Constituency and

         Is an Indian Citizen.


Every eligible person has to submit the claim and objection in the following forms (Rule 13):

         Inclusion of name (Form No.6)

         Objection to inclusion of name (Form No.7)

         Objection to particulars in an entry (Form No.8)

Necessary documents/papers

Proof of Residence and Age

Electoral Roll

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys