Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library


Central & State Forms

How Do I Obtain

Apply for

Registration Forms for

IP Forms

Passport & Visa Forms

Tax Forms

Forms for


Affidavits & Notices

Apply for Ration Card: Lakshadweep

The service can be availed by the households of the island. Besides household Ration Cards, special cards are issued to Government canteens, hospitals, schools, etc.

Concerned Authority

The Sub-Divisional Officer/Astt Sub-Divisional Officer is the issuing authority.


The pre-printed form of the application should be obtained from the Cooperative Supply & Marketing Society (CSMS). The duly filled-in application should be submitted to the SDO/ASDO, along with a new ration card book, which can also be purchased from CSMS for Rs.3. The Surrender Certificate should also be submitted along with the application for household ration cards. The service can be availed during working hours.

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys