Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library


Central & State Forms

How Do I Obtain

Apply for

Registration Forms for

IP Forms

Passport & Visa Forms

Tax Forms

Forms for


Affidavits & Notices

Apply for Ration Card: Kerala

Concerned Authority

Directorate of Civil Supplies. Taluk Supply Officer/ City Rationing Officer in Kerala should be approached to get a fation card.

Necessary documents/papers

Surrender Certificate/Letter from MLA/Reduction Certificate/Residence Certificate


Rs. 15 (New ration card).

Kerala Ration Card verification form
Application for Grant or Renewal of Duplicate Ration Card
Application for Appointment as Authorised Retail Distributors of Ration

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys