Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library


Central & State Forms

How Do I Obtain

Apply for

Registration Forms for

IP Forms

Passport & Visa Forms

Tax Forms

Forms for


Affidavits & Notices

Apply for Ration Card: Haryana

Concerned Authority

Inspector, Food and Supplies


Apply along with proof of residence and members on an affedevit and verification from Patwari/MC to the Inspector, Food & Civil Supplies. The Department conducts surveys. Once that is done, a photo of the complete family is taken and after payment of the requisite fee, the ration card is issued.

Documents Required

         Proof of residence.

         Proof of members on an affidavit.

         Verification proof from the Patwari/ MC.

Application Form for Ration Card

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys