Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library


Central & State Forms

How Do I Obtain

Apply for

Registration Forms for

IP Forms

Passport & Visa Forms

Tax Forms

Forms for


Affidavits & Notices

Apply for Inclusion of name in the Electoral Rolls: Haryana

Concerned Authority

Sub-Divisional Magistrate (SDM).


Apply on the form to the SDM, along with proof at age and proof of residence. A date for clicking of the photograph for the voter's card is fixed after verification of the documents. After a specified period after the photo is taken, the photo identity card is issued by SDM Office to the concerned person.

Documents Required

         Proof of age

         Proof of residence

Electoral Roll

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys