Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library


Central & State Forms

How Do I Obtain

Apply for

Registration Forms for

IP Forms

Passport & Visa Forms

Tax Forms

Forms for


Affidavits & Notices

Apply for Ration Card: Andaman and Nicobar Island


All residents of Andaman & Nicobar Islands.

Concerned Authority

Director, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs, Port Blair.


Apply for Ration Card: Goa

Concerned Authority

Taluka Mamlatdar


         Apply on plain paper along with the prescribed Declaration Form (Annexure H).

         Enclose Cancellation Certificate obtained from the concerned Taluka Mamlatdar where the ration card was made earlier.

         If the Cancellation Certificate is not available, apply along with a photograph and an affidavit stating that the applicant and his family members, if any, do not possess a ration card in Goa or anywhere in India.

         The application will be endorsed to the concerned Talathi for inquiry and report.

         The new ration card will be issued within 7 days.

Ration Card

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys