Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library


Central & State Forms

How Do I Obtain

Apply for

Registration Forms for

IP Forms

Passport & Visa Forms

Tax Forms

Forms for


Affidavits & Notices

Apply for Ration Card: Arunachal Pradesh


Indian citizens.

Concerned Authority

         At the District HQ ? the District Supply Officer.

         At the Administrative HQ ? SDO/EAC/CO.


         If the applicant is a Govt. servant, the prescribed form has to be filled up along with a surrender certificate, to obtain a ration card. In case of emergency, the ration card could be deposited in original at the place where the Govt. servant has been transferred. The HOD has to forward the application.

         For the general public, the application has to be forwarded by the Gaon Bura/ Panchayat Member. The authority will verify whether the name exists in the ration card of any other household. Persons above 12 years of age are treated as adults.

Necessary documents/papers

         Surrender certificate in case of Govt. servants.

         In case of local people, they have to produce the ration card of the head of the household to which they earlier belonged. In case of people coming from outside, they have to submit surrender certificates and Inner Line Permits too.


Fees for a new card at the time of issue - Rs 5/-.


The prescribed form is available in the office of the concerned authority.

Application Form for Issue of New Ration Card / Renewal of Ration Card

Electronic Form for Issue of New Ration Card / Renewal of Ration Card

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys