Report No. 29
Extracts of Certain Sections or The Argentina Penal, Code Taken from The Translation Published in The American Series of Foreign Penal Codes (1963)
249. Any public official who illegally omits, refuses to do or delays any act of his office, shall be punished by a fine from one hundred to one thousand pesos and special disqualification from one month to one year.
300. Jailing from six months to two years shall be imposed on:
1. anybody who causes the price of any merchandise to be raised or lowered, bond, or security to be raised or lowered, by means of false news, fictitious negotiations or by connivance or coalition among the principal holders of any merchandise or product, with the purpose to sell it only for a fixed price;
2. anybody who, disguising or concealing true facts or circumstances, or affirmatively stating or suggesting false facts or circumstances, offers any bond or security of any corporation or society;
3. any founder, president, manager, or receiver of any corporation or co-operative or any other commercial establishment, who publishes or authorizes a false or incomplete balance or report regardless of the purpose he had to publish it.