Report No. 275
1. Abdelhamid Benhadj and Ali Benhadj v. Algeria, U.N. Doc. CCPR/C/90/D/1173/2003. [Human Rights Committee].
2. Aston Cantlow and Wilmcote with Billesley Parochial Church Council v. Wallbank,  UKHL 37. [House of Lords].
3. Bank of New South Wales v. Commonwealth, (1948) 76 CLR 1. [High Court of Australia].
4. Chirwa v. Transnet Limited and Ors.,  ZACC 23. [High Court of South Africa, Eastern Cape Local Division, Mthatha].
5. Costello-Roberts v. United Kingdom, 247-C Eur. Ct. H.R. (ser. A) (1993). [European Court of Human Rights].
6. Finnigan v. New Zealand Rugby Football Union Inc.,  2 NZLR 159. [Court of Appeal New Zealand].
7. Franz Nahlik v. Austria, Communication No. 608/1995, U.N. Doc. CCPR/C/57/D/608/1995 (1996). [Human Rights Committee].
8. Gough v. Gough, (1891) 2 QB 665. [Queen's Bench].
9. Palser v. Grimling, (1948) 1 All ER 1, 11 (HL). [House of Lords].
10. Poplar Housing and Regeneration Community Association Ltd v. Donoghue,  Q.B. 48.[Queen's Bench].
11. Storck v. Germany, 2005-V Eur. Ct. H.R. [European Court of Human Rights].
12. Sychev v. Ukraine, App. No.4773/02 (2005) (unreported). [European Court of Human Rights].
13. Tae Hoon Park v. Republic of Korea, U.N. Doc. CCPR/C/64/D/628/1995. [Human Rights Committee].
14. William Eduardo Delgado Páez v. Colombia, U. N. Doc. CCPR/C/39/D/195/1985 (1990). [Human Rights Committee].
15. Woś v. Poland, 2005-IV Eur. Ct. H.R. [European Court of Human Rights].