Report No. 105
6. Testing and report by Public Analyst.-
(1) On receipt of the application mentioned in section 4 and on being satisfied that the application is in all respects in accordance with the provisions of this Act, the Public Analyst shall test the goods for ascertaining whether the goods are in accordance with the term, condition or warranty specified in section 4.
(2) For the purpose of holding such test, the Public Analyst shall take, from the purchaser, a sample of the goods after giving at least one week's notice to the purchaser and the seller of his proposal to take such sample, and such notice shall specify the date, time and place fixed for taking the sample.
(3) On completion of the test, the Public Analyst shall record his report under his signature, copies whereof shall be posted by him to the purchaser as well as to the seller.
(4) The Public Analyst may decline to give a report and direct refund of the fees to the applicant, if for reasons to be recorded, it is impracticable to conduct a test of quality in the circumstances of the case.
(5) The Public Analyst shall record his report within two months of the application, except where prevented by unavoidable cause from doing so.