Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

Report No. 263

10. Calling Report from Police.

Where the Central Authority is requested to provide information relating to a child under clauses (a) and (d) of section 6, it may call for a report from the police in writing with respect to any matter relating to the child that appears to the Central Authority to be relevant.

Protection of Children (Inter-Country Removal and Retention) Bill, 2016 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys