Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

Report No. 173

17. Company to transfer shares to Government.-

Where any shares in a company stand forfeited to the Government under this Act, then, the company shall, notwithstanding anything contained in the Companies Act, 1956, or the articles of association of the company, forthwith register the Government as the transferee of such shares.

Report on Prevention of Terrorism Bill, 2000 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys