Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

Report No. 86

6. Request by married woman, infant, or person under disability.-

In an action for partition a request for sale may be made or an undertaking to purchase given on the part of a married woman, infant, person of unsound mind, or person under any other disability, by the next friend, guardian, committee in lunacy (if so authorised by order in lunacy), or other person authorised to act on behalf of the person under such request or undertaking on the part of an infant unless it appears that the sale or purchase will be for his benefit.

7. Action for partition to include action for sale and distribution of the proceeds.-

For the purposes of the Partition Act, 1868, and of this Act, an action for partition shall include an action for sale and distribution of the proceeds, and in an action for partition it shall be sufficient to claim a sale and distribution of the proceeds, and it shall not be necessary to claim a partition.

The Partition Act, 1893 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys