Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

Report No. 11

134. Payment for honour.-

When a bill has been noted or protested for non-payment, any person may pay the same for the honour of any party liable to pay the same, provided that the person so paying (or his agent in that behalf) has previously declared before a notary the party for whose honour he pays and that such declaration has been recorded by such notary.

(Section 1131

Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
Powered and driven by Neosys Inc