Report No. 155
List of the Persons who Responded the Questionnaire/Contributed Articles for the National Seminar
1. Justice J.G. Chitre, Judge, High Court, Madhya Pradesh, Bench Indore.
2. Justice A.R. Tiwari, Judge, High Court Bench, Indore.
3. Registrar, High Court of Madras.
4. Shri M.N. Krishnan, Registrar, High Court of Kerala.
5. Justice (Smt.) P.D. Upasani, High Court of Bombay.
6. Justice (Smt.) R.G. Vaidyanatha, High Court of Bombay.
7. Shri J.N. Barowalia, Senior Sessions Judge-cum-Chief Judicial Magistrate, Mandi District, Mandi (H.P).
8. Shri .Syed Basir-Ud-Din, Registrar, High Court of Jammu & Kashmir.
1. Dr. G. Krishnamurthy, Advocate, High Court, Madras.
2. Shri Binu Kumar, Advocate, President, Bar Association, Trivandrum (Kerala).
3. Shri P.N. Prakash, Addl. Special Public Prosecutor, Narcotics, Govt. of India, High Court, Madras.
4. Shri K.T.S. Tulsi, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court, New Delhi.
Police Officers/Other Officers
1. Shri B. Pande, Addl. D.G. of Police, C.I.D. Crime, Orissa, Cuttack.
2. Director-General of Police, J&K, Srinagar.
3. Shri M.C. Mehanathan, D.L.A., Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue,
N.C.B., New Delhi.
4. Shri A.K. Singh, Superintendent of Police, ANC Panaji, Goa.
5. Shri S.K. Chaterjee, IPS, D.G.P., Tripura
6. Inspector General of Police, U.T. Chandigarh.
7. Shri C.P. Giri, IPS, Sr. Supdt. of Police (Narcotics), Nagaland, Kohima.
8. Shri Yatish Chandra, Addl. D.G.P. (Narcotics Wing), Police Headquarters, Bhopal.
9. Shri Ashok Joshi, IAS, Secretary to Govt. of Madras.
10. Shri P.S. Bawa, IPS, D.G.P., Sikkim.
11. Addl. D.G.P., Crime, Punjab.
12. Director, Crime Records Bureau, Pondicherry.
13. Director-General of Police, Bangalore, Karnataka.
14. Director-General of Police, Manipur, Imphal.
15. Zonal Director, NCB, Bombay.
16. Commissioner, CE & C, Pune.
17. Commissioner, CE & C, Vadodara
18. Commissioner, C & CE, Jaipur.
19. Zonal Director, NCB, Varanasi.
20. Commissioner, CE & C, Rajkot.
21. SpI. Superintendent of Police, CID, Assam, Gauhati.
22. Deputy Commissioner of Police, Narcotics & Crime Prevention, Delhi.
23. Superintendent of Customs (Legal), Goa.
24. Superintendent, CE, Panaji.
25. Superintendent, CE, North Goa, Champara, Goa.
26. Commissioner, Customs & Central Excise, Chandigarh.
1. Prof. Joga Rao, National Law School of India University, Bangalore.
2. Prof. M.R.K. Prasad, Mahadevrao College of Law, Panaji, Goa.