Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

Report No. 212

B. Registration of Existing Marriages

A marriage solemnized in a foreign country under any other law including the local law of that country can be registered under the Foreign Marriage Act 1969 if it fulfils the conditions for validity of marriages laid down in this Act [Section 17 (1) to (3)]. The procedure for registration of pre-existing marriages under the Act is same as for solemnization of new marriages.

Laws of Civil Marriages in India - A Proposal to Resolve certain Conflicts Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys