Report No. 243
B. List Of Organizations / Institution.-Responded To The Questionannaire On Section 498-A Ipc
1. Save India Harmony, (Shri B.K. Aggarwal, President), Vishakhapatnam.
2. SIFFMWB, (Shri S. Bhattacharjee) Kolkata
3. Vigilant Women Munch, (Secretary, Ms Suman Jain), Delhi.
4. National Family Harmony Society President, (Shri P. Suresh), Karnataka. & 41 others
5. Mothers and Sisters Initiativ.-MASI, (Mrs. Shalini Sharma), General Secretary
6. Bharat Bachao Sangthan, (Shri Vineet Ruia), President, Kolkata
7. Pirito Purush Porishad, NGO, Kolkata
8. INSAAF, New Delhi.
9. All India Forgotten Women's Association, Hyderabad.
10. Members of Million Women Arrested Campaign (org), FBD, Haryana
11. The Kerala Federation of Women Lawyers, Secretary, (Ms.Aneetha AG), Kerala High Court Bldg, Kochi.
12. Lawyers Collective, (Ms. Indira Jaising), Jangpura Extn., New Delhi.
13. Rakshak Foundation, Shri Sachin Bansal, USA.
14. AWAG, Ila Pathak, Ahmedabad.
15. AIDWA, (Ms Kirti Singh), Legal Convenor, Advocate, Delhi
16. PLD (Partners for Law in Development), Madhu Mehra, Ex. Director, New Delhi.
17. Bharat Vikas Parishad (Shri Raj Pal Singla, President), Chandigarh, Punjab.
18. Shri S.K. Dulara, All India Muslim Front, "Rahman Plaza" YMCA Lane, Abids, Hyderabad
19. Md. Abdul Raoof, (retired Distict Judge, Hyderabad), All India Muslim Front, "Rahman Plaza" YMCA Lane, Abids, Hyderabad
20. Bimal N. Patel, Director, GLNU, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
21. Prof. Ranbir Singh, Vice-Chancellor, National Law University, Delhi.
22. PMS Narayanan, National Commission for Minority, Khan Mkt, New Delhi
23. Janamithram Janakeeya Needi Vedi, Kerala State Committee, East Kottaparamba, Kozhikode
24. Justice Amarbir Singh Gill, Chairman, Punjab State Law Commission, Chandigarh.