Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

Report No. 63

The Payment of Bonus Act, 1965

Section 21-Where any money is due to an employee by way of bonus from his employer under a settlement or an award or agreement, the employee may make an application to the appropriate Government for the recovery of the money due, and if the Government is satisfied that it is due, it shall issue a certificate for that amount to the Collector, who can recover the same as an arrear of land revenue.

There is no mention of interest in this section.

Interest Act, 1839 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys