Report No. 153
Child Study Report
(1) Identifying information, supported where possible by documents.
(2) Information about original parents, including their health and details of the mother's pregnancy and birth.
(3) Physical, intellectual and emotional development.
(4) Health report prepared by a registered medical practitioner preferably by a pediatrician.
(5) Recent Photograph.
(6) Present environment-category of care (own home, foster home, institution etc.) relationships, routines and habits.
(7) Social worker's assessment and reasons for suggesting inter-country adoption.