Report No. 28
(Existing section 14)
No changes are proposed in existing section 14.
1. The Schedule is new, and gives the forms of oath for witnesses, jurors, interpreters, etc1.
2. As to the form of Oath for affidavits, compare the undermentioned precedents2-3-4-5. A simple form has been adopted, after a study of the various precedents.
1. See notes to clause 6.
2. Bombay High Court O.S. Rules, 1957, Form No. 19.
3. Roland and Sayer's Oaths and Affirmations, (1961), Forms p. 100, et seq.
4. Civil Procedure Code, First Schedule, Appendix C, Form Nos. 3 and 5.
5. Form prescribed by Madras High Court; see Beotra Oaths Act, (1964), p. 79.