Report No. 114
1. Rajasthan Judicial Service Officers' Association, Jaipur.
2. Progressive Law Association, Bombay.
3. Institute of Public Affairs, Madhuban.
4. Indian Procedural Law Orientation Association, Sangli (Maharashtra).
5. A.P. Democratic Lawyers' Association, Hyderabad.
6. United Artists' Association, Ganjam (Orissa).
7. Common Cause, New Delhi.
8. Greater India League, Bangalore.
9. Delhi Hindustani Mercantile Association, Delhi.
10. Haryana Legal Aid to the Poor Committee, Chandigarh.
11. All India Ambedkar People's Movement.
12. Social Action Interest Litigation, Ranchi.
13. The All India Federation of Scheduled Caste/Tribes, Backwards and Minorities Employees Welfare Association, New Delhi.
14. Sanjivayya Institute of Socio-Economic Studies, New Delhi