Report No. 114
Calcutta-29th and 30th March, 1986
1. Justice A.K. Sen Gupta, Judge, H.C. of Calcutta.
2. Dr. (Mrs.) Sarla Ghosh.
3. Sh. G.R. Bhattacharya, D.J., Howarh.
4. Sh. Mangalmoy Sarkar.
5. Sh. B.K. Das, Advocate.
6. Mrs. Mina Das, Secretary, Nistha.
7. Sh. Prabir Kumar Gupta, Deputy Magistrate, North 24 Parganas.
8. Sh. Moti Lal Bera, School Teacher.
9. Sh. P. Dutta, Asstt. Legal Remembrancer, West Bengal.
10. Sh. Gobordhan Bhattacharya.
11. Sh. A.R. Singh, Advocate, Ranchi.
12. Sh. Sudhir Mandal, Secretary, B.U.P.
13. Sh. Biswanath Bajpaee, Advocate.
14. Justice M.M. Dutt, Judge, S.C.
15. Mrs. Shanti Dutta, Principal.
16. Sh. Raktim Mukhopadhyay, Hon. Director, B.U.P.
17. Dr. L.K. Khanra, Calcutta.
18. Sh. Ram Kishore Prasad, Advocate.
19. Prof. A.K. Mitra.
20. Justice R.N. Pyne, Judge, H.C. of Calcutta.
21. Prof. Sachidananda Maity, Midnapore.
22. Dr. Sudhendu Mukherjee.
23. Prof. Gitanath Ganguly, Law College, Calcutta.
24. Sh. Rabindra Nath Roychowdhury, Howrah.
25. Sh. K.L. Rathi, Purulia.
26. Sh. Barendra Bhushan Nandy.
27. Sh. Amiya Kumar Saha.
28. Prof. Mrs. Arati Ganguly. 29-36. Litigants (Ladies)
37. Justice B.P. Banerjee, Judge, H.C. of Calcutta.
38. Sh. Bikas Ch. Ghosh, Former Chief Judge, City Civil & Sessions Court, Calcutta.
39. Sh. Ashwani Kumar Sinha, Advocate, Ranchi.
40. Sh. Satyendra Singh, Judge, Labour Court, Ranchi.
41. Justice Mukul Gopal Mukherjee, Judge, Calcutta H.C.