Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

Report No. 94

6.7. Civil action for damages.-

This proposal does not seem to have yet been enacted into law. It appears that the typical Canadian remedy is civil action against the offending official for tort damages.1

1. Barry F. Shanks, Comment, (Feb. 1983) Tulane Law Review 648-665.

Evidence Obtained Illegally or Improperly - Proposed Section 166a of the Indian Evidence Act, 1872 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys