Report No. 201
Sub-divn. 11: Personnel roster and files:
(a) An ambulance service shall maintain:
(1) at least two ambulance service personnel on a written oncall schedule;
(2) a current roster of its ambulance service personnel,including the name, address, and qualifications of its ambulance service personnel; and
(3) files documenting personnel qualifications.
(b) A licensee shall maintain in its files the name and address of its medical director and a written statement signed by the medical director indicating acceptance of the responsibilities specified in section 144E.265, subdivision 2.
Sub-divn. 12: Mutual aid agreement: A licensee shall have a written agreement with at least one neighboring licensed ambulance service for coverage during times when the licensee's ambulances are not available for service in its primary service area. The agreement must specify the duties and responsibilities of the agreeing parties. A copy of each mutual aid agreement shall be maintained in the files of the licensee.
Sub-divn. 13: Service outside primary service area: A licensee may provide its services outside of its primary service area only if requested by a transferring physician or ambulance service licensed to provide service in the primary service area when it can reasonably be expected that:
(1) the response is required by the immediate medical need of an individual; and
(2) the ambulance service licensed to provide service in the primary service area is unavailable for appropriate response.