Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

Report No. 77

Q. 26. Periodical reports of old cases.-

Have Judicial Officers to report periodically particulars, about individual cases which are more than one year old (in the case of civil cases) and more than six months old (in the case of criminal cases)?

Delay and Arrears in Trial Courts Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys